Pearls and Pearl Jewelry with the Largest Selections
With both "Unfinished Jewelry"and"Finished Jewelry" departments on the left side for you to choose from, Cathaygems has the biggest selection of pearls and pearl jewelry available anywhere. You may search the Internet all you like, but you will never find another store specializing in pearls and pearl jewelry that can offer you as wide a range of choices as we can.
Looking for unfinished freshwater pearl beads or other genuine stones such as jade, and coralto design and make your own jewelry? Check out our "Unfinished Jewelry" Category on the left side of the page.
To buy a pearl necklace, a pair of pearl earrings or any jewelry directly from manufactuer, please check out our "Finished Jewelry" Category.
With the selection of pearl products that we have to offer, you can be assured that whatever piece of pearl jewelry you buy from us is unique. You will never bump into another woman wearing the exact same set of pearl jewelry, especially when the product is custom-made according to your specifications.
Pearl Colors On Demand
Just what is it that you are looking for with regards to pearl jewelry? Do you have a particular color in mind? If so, feel free to browse our catalog. You will be pleased to find that we have as many varied colors as the rainbow itself. Aside from the regular luminous white pearls, pink, lavender and black for all of our pearl jewelry, we also have pearls in shades like:
Pink, hot pink, fuchsia, magenta, mauve, cranberry and rose
Purple, lavender, puce, purple and orchid
Peacock blue, baby blue, sky blue, royal blue and turquoise
Peach, coral, chocolate, sandy brown, gold, goldenrod and yellow
Teal, green, peacock green, olive green, spring green and lawn green
Champagne, silver grey, peacock black and multi-black
and many other colors that you can imagine.
If what you want is a rainbow of luminescent pearls, we can gladly provide that for you.
Pearls Grades On Demand
What grade of pearls are you in search of? We have low-grade pearls, great for pearl powder and for mixing in pharmaceutical products. It is, after all, believed that pearls have medicinal properties. Aside from its ability to heal a number of ailments and diseases, pearl powder is also considered to be an excellent product for the skin, helping it to retain its smoothness and youthful glow.
And of course, we have truly high-grade pearls - the ones used for precious and valuable jewel pieces. For pearls to be used in jewelry, you can have them in nearly any size you want. We stock pearls in various sizes, from 1 mm to 13 mm.
Pearl Shapes On Demand
Certainly there is no reason for us to brag about the range and variety of our pearl products, if we do not make mention of the shapes in which they are offered. Our pearl farms in China produce pearls in the following shapes:
1. Round pearls. Round pearls are the most common shape. Though common, these are considered to be classic pearls. This type of pearls are coming from farms directly. They are not off-round as potato pearls or semi-round pearls.
2. Keshi pearls. Keshi pearls are small, thin and flaky, which is why they are also known as cornflake pearls or petal pearls.
3. Stick pearls. Stick pearls are unusual-looking pearls that have interesting, elongated shapes.
4. Biwa pearls. Biwa pearls are called this because they originally were cultured in Lake Biwa in Japan. They are irregularly shaped and known to be highly luminescent.
5. Coin pearls. This type of pearls are flat like discs, and so unlike the classic round shape by which pearls are generally known. Coin pearls come in circles or in squares or in flowers or hearts.
6. Baroque pearls. Also known as nugget pearls, baroque pearls are highly irregular in shape in that they do not have an axis of symmetry. They look distorted and often have uneven surfaces.
7. Button pearls. Button pearls are rounded, but they markedly display a semblance of flatness on both sides. This type of pearls are always half drilled and used for making pearl stud earrings, or pendant or rings.
8. Oval or drop pearls. An oval pearl, depending on how it is shaped, can also be called a rice pearl or a teardrop pearl. Rice shaped pearls are always made for necklaces or bracelets, and drop shaped pearls are considered perfect for pendants and drop or dangling earrings.
9. Peanut pearls. As the name suggests, peanut pearls are shaped like peanuts. It can be top drilled, center drilled or length drilled as any way you want. Pearls come in various colors and sizes at the finest quality.
10. Cross pearls. These are pearls shaped like crosses or X’s, as their name suggests. These pearls can also be length drilled, center drilled or even diagonal drilled per your preference.
11. Mabe pearls. Mabe pearls are large pearls that have one side rounded or oval, while the other side is completely flat. It is a pearl that is cut away from the oyster and the flat side coated with mother of pearl.
While this is what we normally carry, it’s not all. We also have in stock pearls of more unusual and more exotic shapes, to delight and satisfy true lovers of pearls and pearl jewelry.
Pearls and Pearl Jewelry On Demand
Just like any jewelry store, we too have finished pearl jewelry pieces - all designed and handcrafted by our in-house jewelers and jewelry designers. We have necklaces of any length, rings of any size, earrings of any style, as well as a variety of bracelets. They can even come in sets. And for hobbyists and jewelers who create their own designs, we have loose pearls available at a very reasonable wholesale price.
For those who appreciate the beauty of wishing pearls and donghi pearls, Cathaygems also sells pearls still attached to their oyster shells. Such pearls make for unique gift ideas.
We at Cathaygems have anything and everything that a true devotee of pearls and pearl jewelry can ask for. And what’s more, our in-house jewelry designers are available to create custom-made pearl jewelry pieces according to your exact specifications. Not only is your satisfaction assured with the beauty of the pieces that will eventually land in your hands, but you can rest with confidence that the pearls we use for our jewelry, with their thick layers of nacre, conform highly and strictly to the international standards of quality.
Most of all, our prices are very, very reasonable, much lower than the average asking price of pearl jewelry in the market. That is because we have our own manufacturing unit and our own pearl farms. We do not need middlemen to do business with and we do not spend travel costs to acquire pearls. You can be certain that the price you pay for your purchases with us are totally free of any fees paid to middlemen.
Imagine having the exact pearl jewelry you’ve been dreaming of at a mere fraction of what it would have usually cost. Stop imagining - you can have that with Cathyagems.
CathayGems.com, an online pearl jewelry manufacturer, guarantees you the lowest prices for freshwater pearls, pearl necklaces, and pearl Jewelry.If you were to find lower priced products with equal quality in other stores, we will match the prices with 10% off.
All freshwater pearls come directly from our freshwater pearl farms. CathayGems specializes in farming, drilling, coloring pearls, and stringing pearls. We can dye pearls in any color you want, have pearls drilled in any sized holes and any direction from side drilled, top drilled, half drilled or undrilled.
Besides thousands of pearl jewelry products you can order directly online from our store, because we have our own in-house pearl factory, we can also custom make the type of pearl jewelry in any style or design you want, with 6-month free warrranty.
Pearl necklaces are our speciality. Not only do we have the highest quality round pearl necklaces available for the most unbelievable prices, our unique pearl necklaces are perfect for both formal and casual wear. They come in various colors such as white, pink, peach, chocolate, and black, set in 14k gold or 925 sterling silver, perfect for bridesmaids and young girls as gifts, or amazing accessory for your own outfit.